"Radisson Blu Iveria Tbilisi" follows international corporate responsibility guidelines, are members of UN Global Compact's network and in complience with UN guidelines for human rights. Company has implemented labor and safety standards in their organization and have anti-discrimination mechanisms as well. Employees are periodically notified about news and changes about their labor/human rights. Contractors are obliged to recognize and respect human rights' internationally recognized standards. "Radisson" focuses on energy efficient technology and cares for the environment by participating in green events.
Current CSR projects:
1. Breast cancer awareness month in October – various activities for fund attraction, earned money is transferred to Evropa Donna charity organization
2. Fundraising event held on Dec 5-7 to help autism association of Georgia build the first western style training/rehabilitation complex.
3. Earth Hour - string quartet at the main restaurant creating romantic ambiance, all the essential lights switched-off in the lobby area and all the outlets for 1 hour
4. Blood Donation Process - for the third year in row, together with "Blood Bank" company organised blood donation process for their employees.
5. Red Nose month
6. 40 employees participated in Wings for Life World Run. Wings for Life is an international not-for-profit spincal cord research foundation
7. Towel re-use program -saving water
8. Swim day – fundraising for SOS Children’s Villages International
9. Blu Planet Housekeeping Program – help conserve resources like water and energy, resulting in a reduced environmental footprint. Donating to our partner, Just a Drop.